Friday, March 10, 2006

What a web we've weaved...

I examine my life on a daily basis, every day I am enlightened by something different. Today, actually it's been building all week, I have come to see that I am surrounded by opportunities, not for financial gain, but for spiritual gain. I'm 70% focused during the week on how I can achieve my financial goals and balancing this and that, and I am 30% focused on what is actually going on in my life. I'm unbalanced.

I have a countless amount of people who I can invest in and use the gifts that God HAS given me to bless those people and in return receive HIS blessings. I'm too quick too assume it is my responsibility to get myself in a place where HE can better use me. Who am I to assume I know how HE wants to use me. I am disappointed in myself yet hopeful to start stepping out more into the roles that HE has set before me. It's so hard to let go of control. I should know that HE is my provider and every ounce of gain I've ever had was provided by HIM.

My heart longs to be doing what I was made for but it seems like I'm the one standing in the way of getting there. I have been filled with so much love yet I alone am incapable of sharing that with anyone let alone those dearest to my heart. I am so blessed. I am rich in spirit and in love and those things really are the most valuable. God will provide a window, a door, a path, a way. I just have to lay down my control and hand over the steering wheel.

I have a lot of love right now...

2 comments:

Alex said...

You have absolutely unlimited potential. Let go of your future and your mniistries and He will bless them both more than you can ever imagine.

PS - I hope you have a little of that love set aside for me. ;)

David Green said...

What is love? Baby, don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No More.

Peace out from D-Town.