Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Note: When there is a lack of comments on my blog it discourages me to blog any further post, I love it when I am out somewhere and someone tells me they have read my blog but if you read please leave a comment just letting me know you are here, sometimes I think I'm the only one reading my blogs so I am surprised when folks do tell me they've read it but they have no response, maybe a suggestion, maybe just a hi, I don't want to beg for comments but I will say that a lack of comments makes me a have a case of bloggers block so there will be a shortage of blogging on my end.

1 comment:

David Green said...

Just hello. And etc.

Hang in there baby. I have the same problem on my blog. People who read and know all about my happenin's in life...and then don't even post a comment. Inconceivable!