Friday, January 06, 2006

Some great verses to go along with my previous post.

Galatians 6:9, "So let's not allow ourselves to get fatigued doing good. At the right time we will harvest a good crop if we don't give up, or quit." (The Message)

Isaiah 40:30-31, "Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (NIV)

Matthew 11:28, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (NIV)

Psalm 27:14, "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." (NIV)

Judges 6:12, "When the angel of the Lord appeared to Gideon, he said, "The Lord is with you, mighty warrior." (NIV)

1 comment:

David Green said...

Kathy, I have nothing to say in regards to your posting right now. I just wanted to exercise the great opportunity to write something, anything on your blog.

Also, I wanted to say that you are my number one commentator on my blog! You give me hope that somebody, somewhere out there reads my stuff :-) Go Kathy! Go baby!

Okay, I gotta run. My kitties are restless.