Friday, January 20, 2006


I came across an article today that my friend wrote about me and my decorating a couple of months ago. I got such a kick out of it I wanted to share it with you, if you haven't already read it. My favorite line:

"But the undaunted Freeman decorates with abandon."

  • article

  • 2 comments:

    Mandamarie said...

    -"The undaunted Freeman decorates with abandon."

    She does indeed!

    Special K, I think you and I should start that wedding planning business together. I can handle all the neurotic organizational details and you can be the creative brains in the biz. Your flower shop in front of our offices should help us garner business as well as enabling us to provide great deals on bridal bouquets and centerpieces. And as for my funeral home...well, I guess I can be a one-woman stop for all of the community's major life transitions...(including the transition OUT of life- heh heh)

    Mandamarie

    Kathy B. said...

    kind of creepie hun. But since you were the first to comment I want to make something right, the napkin ring holders were not made by me and are not even mine, alas, they are Amanda's and she bought them at a discount. whew...I feel so much better now that I got that off my chest.

    I think a wedding planning bubissness is just the ticket, I think you might want to x-nay the funeral home buss. It ruins the whole idea of love.;)