Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I have seen his face,

I believe God is calling me to something big. Sure I'm scared, I have little faith in myself, my insecurities and issues are still popping up. But! It's not by my power but by his. That and that alone is why I'm choosing and willing to follow his leading.

God keeps revealing these little glimmers to me of my vision. Each time it happens, I beleive more and more that this is him, it's not just some bogus idea I've come up with. Sure I'm human and an imperfect vessel and can misconstrue things that God may be telling me but that is where accountablility and community come in.

I am experiencing what it means to be built up by community right now. It is the most amazing thing. God has equipped these people with words of truth and encouragement and wisdom. I pray that I could do the same for the community around me. I pray that I would have the discernment to back off and God speak through rather that giving my opinions and faulty nature.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Follow your dreams, because your dreams could be God's plan for your life.