Monday, May 04, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I think this is so fun, I just have to write my own.

I did not forget baby wipes on my trip to Super Target and did not think it was a good idea to just go wet some toilet paper. And I did not carry my half naked poopy toddler over to the bathroom stall to grab the aforesaid toilet paper and did not use it to clean up her bottom. I did not drive to Disney Land with my toddler with just a few diapers and stop at Babies R Us in Valencia to find out I did not leave my debit card at home. I also did not try to use my expired credit card for the aforesaid purchase...

And let me just tell you, I did not leave my toddler in her high chair in front of Sesame Street so I could steal a few minutes with Daddy.

1 comment:

Erica said...

haha i love it! i'm gonna have to follow this blog too! :)