Monday, May 11, 2009

feelings...nothing more than, feelings?

So last week was crazy, PMS mixed with being under attack. Our finances are under a lot of stress right now, I'm trying to lose weight and balance my social and my family life.

I have a rule, I don't make important decisions when I'm pmsing cause I feel like my emotions have full run and may not make the most logical choice. I know that God is faithful to provide for us ALL of our needs and we just have to keep trusting him. It is so easy to trust him when times are good but as soon as we see signs of hard times we panic. I want to praise him through this, I want to look at the positive. We have so much to be thankful for.

Thank you Jesus for being so gracious and loving. Thank you for all you have provided for us. You are such a glorious and magnificent God.

No comments: