Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Alex and I are leaving tomorrow for Cali! Whoo Hoo! A much needed mini vacation. It will be busy, but all the same it will be so nice to just get away for a little bit. I'm relaxed just thinking about it, even as I tie up all my loose ends at the office before I leave.

Alex's sister is getting married on Friday so that will be lovely I'm sure, then ight after we get to go to a Christmas party with all of our old friends. On Saturday we'll spend some time with friends and take some tours of possible apartment options. Christmas Eve we will be spending with Alex's mom and Christmas morning we will be spending with mi madre. I'm so excited, and then Christmas evening we will spend with Alex's pops. So it's a pretty full weekend and I hope it will feel long but relaxing.

So I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas holiday no matter what you may be doing. Safe travels and God Bless.

I hope to have great news when we come back!;)

No comments: