Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Mrs. Branning

Alex and I were married on Friday, November 3rd. on the west coast with our immediate families. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. The church was all wood and with beautiful antique pews and stained glass windows. The pastor was profound and Alex and I were both blubbering and the pastor had to finally just hand us a whole box of Kleenex. It was really powerful and intimate and when they prayed over us and blessed our marriage I was all tears. Thank God for water proof mascara!

We had such a wonderful time with our families. They were all so happy and in such good spirits and it was such a blessing to see our families bonding.

Alex and I stayed at a hotel in our home town called the Oxford Inn. It was awesome. It had a King size bed and free hot breakfast every morning. Alex's stepdad let us use his sports car all weekend so we had a hot car;). It was fun to just be together and with our families and old friends.

I will try and post some pictures tomorrow.

4 comments:

Lis said...

I am so happy that your wedding ceremony was so special. I can't wait to see all the photos!

Unknown said...

:J

David Green said...

Stacie and I send congrats from d-town and r-town.

Yes, please send pictures.

Julie said...

Congrats Mrs. Branning... I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see pictures.