Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oh my Goodness!

So the house is officially ours! I was about ready to rip out our Realtors throat but it all worked out and he brought us a nifty clock...They wouldn't give us our keys until like 5pm today but the house was funded yesterday...all the papers were signed...I think they just wanted to dangle it in front of us one last time like playing catch with a dog, "am I gonna throw the ball now? nope." I was about to get rabid, lol! But like I said, it's done. The house is ours. It's official! We move in on Saturday! Craziness huh?

We spent a few hours this evening cleaning, we got a good amount done, now we have the other half to do, lol! and some touch up paint, and shampooing the carpet, etc. hopefully it will be done by Saturday. Tomorrow Alex and I are going to Ikea to get some shelves because our kitchen has no pantry...I'm excited we always have fun at Ikea! Well, I'm probably covered in dust so I need to go get clean. I'll update more later, ta ta for now.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! It must be so amazing. I can't wait to own my own home.