Monday, January 14, 2008

Baby Shower!

So we had our baby shower this weekend! Boy was it tiring but so much fun! I can't believe how many people came! We were so blessed! I was going to plan this baby shower my self and my friends stepped in and saved the day, it was truly awesome!


Thanks so much to Suzie, Jenna, and Christy! You women rocked my socks off! You truly made my baby shower happen! I love you guys!

We got so blessed with gifts for baby Ali! She is going to be well taken care of! Also the diaper raffle was such a good idea! We have so many diapers!

And my friend Kristen made the yummy punch! Thanks Kristen! It was cute, pink to go in the red punch bowl. I loved it, we almost ran out! People were drinking punch like they lived in the desert, lol!
People always say to go to Costco to get a cake but Costco has nothing on Sams Club, they made the cake exactly how i wanted it and it tasted delicious. We decided to blow up our baby pics for decoration (mines on the left his is on the right).
These were the favors I made, life savers! They were really easy and fun to do, the girls came over and helped put them together. See the cute little lady bug! Overall my baby shower was beautiful and fun and it was so nice to see how many people came to bless us and Ali. Thank everyone!

3 comments:

Alex said...

YAY for Christy, Jenna and Susie! :) It was a blast!

Alex said...

oh, and YAY for Kristen too! :)

Kristen said...

Yay for baby showers! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! Those girls really did a great job, and the decorations were CUTE!:D