Thursday, December 13, 2007

it's been awhile...

So I thought I'd give a random blog. We are in escrow and escrow closes on Dec. 27th so after that we will have the keys to our new house. After that we are gonna be cleaning that thing out like crazy getting it ready to move in, we will probably move in the week after my baby shower, so probably the 19th...I'm already getting all sorts of ideas to decorate. We are getting a fridge for free and an oven for $45 bucks, which is uber exciting. We just need to find someone with a truck to go pick them up in LA...My birthday present finally came, a recliner!!!!YAY! I'm so excited to have somewhere comfortable to sit and I know it's gonna come in handy when Ali gets here. It's going to be so excited to start working on making that house our HOME. I can't wait, this is such an exciting opportunity. It will take me a while to get it fully decorating to my standards due to a lack of money flow but in about 5 years I should think it will look pretty great.

I can't believe Christmas is almost here, yesterday was the first day I was actually really cold and regretted wearing flip flops, although I can't really reach my feet to put my other shoes on so...I might look for some cheap slip ons today, if it gets any colder I might lose a toe...;P I think thats about it...not a whole lot else going on in our lives;).

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Wow! Yay for appliances and recliners! How exciting!!!