Wednesday, December 05, 2007

If I could have my perfect baby shower...

I would have it held at Lancaster First Assembly of God(for free). With round tables covered in white table cloths and hot pink fabric on top. A single hot pink carnation in a bud vase as the centerpiece. The food table would consist of a three layer rice crispy cake, strawberry/kiwi skewers, a plate of cheese and crackers, and a veggie tray. There would also be some sort of pink punch;). For favors I would have flower seed packets and little tulle pouches filled with bubble gum and watermelon flavored jelly belly's. And the paper plates/napkins/etc. would be hot pink and lime green.

Now, that is what I want...we'll see what actually happens...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

When's your baby shower going to be?

Julie said...

Sounds lovely. I hope that it actually exceeds your expectations.