Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Back to Blogging

Well this is my first attempt back at blogging. I know I haven't blogged in a long time but hopefully I can do it a little more regularly now.

In case some of you don't know, I am 5 months pregnant.;) We are having a little girl March 10th.
Her name is Alexandria Victoria Branning. Alex and I are so happy!

God has really been teaching Alex and I alot throughout this process. It is amazing to see so many things through different eyes.

I don't have a whole lot to say today but I just wanted to jump back in there, hopefully more to come soon. I definitely have the time.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay! Back to blogging!:) I've enjoyed reading through your past posts!:)

Julie said...

Yay!! I check to see if you have blogged about everyday and I am happy to see a new one today. I enjoy reading about what is going on in your new families life.

Alex said...

Ali for the win!