Thursday, May 10, 2007

Things I miss...

The streets of Evanston....

The peace that comes when I am walking along Lake Michigan...

Becoming lost in a sea of people who I don't know and not feeling alone.

The ease of finding a job.

Singing

The gospel choir

Having a pet in the house

My crappy little house on Wesley and my room with no closet...

Walking everywhere (being able to walk everwhere)

The air is different there

The plethera of cute, original, little boutiques.

The people.

The oppertunities.

I'm still adjusting to this change and every once in a while I miss it there so bad I don't know what to do with myself. Things are so different now, not that they are bad but defenitly different. I LOVE being married but it is different and sometimes it's hard not to think of all the freedom you had when you were single. And I will never stop being thankful for the years I spent in Chicago. They truly were wonderful. I was so blessed to be bale to spend my growing years there learning, healing and becoming who I am now. Most of the things I do today, I've learned those things in the the years spent there. So here I am in a different place still learning, still growing, still trying to figure out what my purpose is here.

To all my peeps in Evanston/Chicago; I miss you sooo much! I hope you are all doing well and that God blesss your socks off!

No comments: