Thursday, December 08, 2005

Vision
I recently read a blog by Lightening and Sara about vision. It really challenged me to start thinking more about mine. I feel like alot of people probably aren't even aware that I have a vision, well, I do.

My vision is to create a place where broken and hurting women can come to be encouraged and beleived in and receive prayer and intamacy with christ. Specifically, I have a heart for women who are passionate about leading worship or teaching or have a secret dream of leading a housegroup and then maybe one day a church who feel disqualified. I want to make sure that those women know that that is a lie and that there is hope available to them.

I too struggle with those feelings, but I also know that when I am weak, he is strong. He has placed certain desires in my heart and certain gifts that have been untapped do to unbelief. God is calling me out, I am overcoming these obstacles one by one, not by my strength, but by his and I say Hallaluja! I'm ready to start living the life I was hand crafted for.

That's all for today. I wanted to start this off by letting you all know what I'm about. Please feel free to blog any comments, questions, or advice that you have.

1 comment:

Sara said...

you are awesome woman...keep pushing through with that vision and remember that we don't shape ourselves, God shapes us into the form he wants for us.