Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My husband

Dear Lord, please help me see my marriage as a sacred thing. May I always understand that being married was not meant to just make me happy but make my character more holy. Help me remember being married is less about having the right partner and more about being the right partner. Shape me into the wife my husband needs and deserves. Help me to pause before I speak so I don’t react out of anger, frustration, or selfishness. Show me how to respect, love and give to this man in a way that honors You and brings joy to our home. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

things I like about my husband:
He's strong
He's motivated
He doesn't give up
I respect him
He's extremely lovable
He's smart
He's good with money
He's funny
He can turn my mood around in just a moment
He knows how to please me
He loves the Lord
He has wisdom
He is going to be a wonderful father
He is a great husband
He is willing to ask for help
He is the man God put in my life

2 comments:

Lis said...

Kathy,
Hi! I hope you are settling in - it just hit me today - it will be a while before I see your lovely face. I am glad your family gets to see you and enjoy you. I miss you.
Lis

Anonymous said...

Hey...are you pregnant?
A