Friday, January 05, 2007

So this is what exuberance feels like?

Exuberance: Joyful enthusiasm, Overflowing with eager enjoyment or approval.

This is great! So Alex had his final inteveiw last night and it went really well so we are waiting to hear back. I have a really good feeling about it.

Now the best part, I quit my job! My last day is a week from today. I feel so liberated. It's such a wonderful feeling, I felt so tied down and oppressed all the time. I have finally got some joy and hope back in my life, Praise the Lord! I feel like dancing. I feel positivley silly!

Well, if Alex get's this job we will most likely be in California my Febuary;). God is so good. I know he's got great things stored up for us and it's amazing to think he's calling us back to our hometown.

Please pray for us!

1 comment:

Lis said...

Kathy,
Awesome new look to your blog - it looks totally cool. I am so happy for you and the fact that you quit your job!
Lis