Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm Back!

So, even though I've physically been back for a little over a week now, I'm now spiritually and emotionally back now too.


I was starting to get a little worried there for a second. Did my trip change me, is the Kathy I've spent so much sweat and tears in finding go away? I had a hard week last week. I felt dissapointed, dissorientated, hurt, and confused.


To sum up what brought my heart back...


"Be real to me."


"Breathe on me now as I bow down, I'm desperate Lord for more of you"


"Come satisfy until I am even more in need of you"


"God's timing"


"Why did you not fullfill your promises?"


"Go get prayer for your allergies"


"Break the spirit of poverty"


"me: we want to come visit you for fathers day. him: no. I don't have time for you."


"Your personality is a blessing to others"


"Leaders Dessert?"


"spirit of adoption"


"prayer is no longer a dirty word"


"I'll go to babys 'r' us with you"


"Baker Square anyone?"


So that in a nutshell is how I found myself again. I still need to work on more fear and trust issues but you know how that goes. Thanks to everyone who stuck by my side when I acted like a meany.

1 comment:

Alex said...

No problem baby! ;)

"meany" - you're cute!